Wednesday 7 July 2021

No Idea!

Well, I can not figure out the partial dream I had last night so.... you know, brains, man!

See in the dream it was finally ok (like really actually ok as in Covid just disappeared completely kind of ok) to be out and about again so I went to "James Bay" (it wasn't James Bay, it was this place that I seem to go in some dreams that is more like an old English town than anything here) and was out and about window shopping with my Mom and we stopped in a place to eat (that reminded me of a place I went in the Seattle Public Market a few years ago). And I was posting memes on my phone while my Mom went to the bathroom and a few people sat at the table next to us (close tables) and one of them was a Russian woman (because of her accent? and because you know things in dreams?) and she told me to put my phone away or she'd punch me in the face.

Well, in the dream this pissed me off and so I told her I only had a couple more things to do and she was like no, now, and I thought about getting in a physical fight with her but even dream me knew it wasn't something that would end well so I just put my phone away but I was mad and I thought about making a scene somehow (no idea) but instead at the "end" of the dream I was pretending to be happy (and socializing?) with the Russian lady who'd been about to beat me up and so yeah that was weird.


No comments: