Tuesday 30 January 2024

Whiny

It's Monday proper as I write this and I am not feeling worse, so I suppose I'm feeling better?

I didn't get in to see a doctor (mine's not in the office and you can't get in to a walk in clinic these days) but I did mask up, go for a walk, and get different cold medications to try and to see how the exercise was/felt. (It was ok, so that's great.)

I also didn't really sleep again Sunday night, even with no cold medications in my system (as I thought they might be keeping me up) so I'm trying "night time" medications and I don't even know any more.  I'm pretty sure the rule has always been that when you have a cold/flu you sleep.  You sleep all day and you certainly sleep all night (unless you're coughing or whatever) so this no sleeping on top of the ick is really unfair and making me extra whiny.

Oh and it's really warm out.  Like fell asleep with just the sheet on last night kind of warm out.  I mean it's an El NiƱo year so this is "expected" but also.... not terribly reassuring long term wise.  But we're not going there right now.  Right now we're just trying to keep on keeping on and keep on feeling better.

No comments: