My parents don't really believe in social media and so would not like their business being shared with strangers so I'll just say that the last week was really awful. My Mom is fine but not fine. Like could have been worse but still sucks. A small fracture that will take however long it takes to heal so some restricted mobility. Pain makes people not themselves. The pain is (I've been told) better. The pain wasn't from the fracture. But falls hurt.
The conversation has started about where they may choose to live in the next span of time and I am not ok with that...... so mentioning it is enough for me thank you very much.
This stuff (their aging, their inevitable death, my own probable future aging) really spins me out so I'm not getting in to it and I'm trying not to go there right now.
So she's not great but ok and things aren't ideal but they're ok. It was worse, I have to believe it will continue to improve. (And it all could have been so much worse but was pretty not great as is.)
And yes, I'm the daughter. And yes I live closest. Do with that information as you please. (Grateful for my brothers and they've been super supportive and have tried and have been there for me and them but damn....)
2 comments:
Sending big hugs, V.
Thanks Y, appreciate it.
Post a Comment