I don't like to tempt fate, so I'll start by saying that we *often* have a warm patch in September. Not at all unusual, so I am half expecting it.
That being said.... I feel like summer is winding down. Maybe even, (I shouldn't say this) over?
There was a hint of a bite in the air the other morning. My neighbour mentioned the same a few days later.
The days have held warmth but the evenings seem to cool down no matter what.
It's been muggy and close sure, but the forecast is looking ... not a lot higher than 20?
Not that that means anything (I'm looking at you the day that was forecasted as 24 but then turned into like 29 at one point.)
I'm not putting away fans or putting on blankets or anything. I had my air conditioner on for a few hours a couple of evenings ago. It's still August. September is often warm, or at least not cool.
But the next is here. A shift. A change. And August has always sort of had a sense of ending to it. For me at least.
Just me. Thinking thoughts, living life, figuring it out as I go along.
And, no, I don't really know what I'm talking about.
Thursday, 27 August 2026
I Think
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment