I think we all know that I don't talk about work other than the times I skirt around talking about work and... well? I need to "not" talk about work here for a second.
We got a new boss type person.
I had heard this was happening and had heard it wasn't a... uh... good thing necessarily? But I sort of hoped that was just over reactionary type gossip and was just going to wait to see how it went and how they were.
And because I really try not to talk about work I'll just say it has not been ok. And this week I'm realizing that a GREAT amount of my stress is all the coworker/colleagues who are coming and talking to me about how awful it is. It's too much.
But in terms of why my "resting heart rate" is higher over the last month-six weeks? Yeah... this. I'm going to try, starting this week, to sort of put up some sort of emotional barrier to what I'm hearing from others and just try to cope with my own difficulties with this situation.... as best I can. But it's been an awful awful lot, on top of the lot that is just work itself. Which, of course is on top of the rest of life and yup.... stay young kids.... this grown up stuff is a lot sometimes!
No comments:
Post a Comment