I was going to write a post this afternoon saying that everyone here in town could thank me for the lovely warmth seeing as I have JUST put away my window coverings and air conditioner and all but a few fans.
Which of course is typically what triggers the weather to decide to have a lovely warm spell and YES I turned my radiator back off (well "closed" anyway) after having to turn it on a couple of days ago but the "omg are you kidding me with this temperature?" didn't last too far into the afternoon but it's still kind of funny.
I started this morning with fuzzy pants on and then by the middle of the day was back to my summer warmth sarong only but then it cooled down a bit and I put on my "warm but not hot" stuff and so yeah I needed three sets of outfits for inside my apartment today!
I'm heading to bed soonish and it is a much warmer night than it has been in a bit but it's still making me very happy to feel un-hot most of the time!
This is the best part of Fall I think. Some lovely sunny bright days with just enough warmth to feel it but then cool nights to make a blanket feel welcome. It's certainly not Summer anymore. Not weather/temperature wise or technically!
So yeah, I guess I did kind of bring some warmth back by declaring my warm-apartment set up no longer needed (and then paid for it a little bit!) But also I'm glad my place can go back to "normal" with the stuff put away, and I know we're heading into more of the "will need the radiator on" times soon enough.
No comments:
Post a Comment