Thursday 24 August 2006

You Know Who You Are

That's three times now, my dear. And I'm sorry that my brain wasn't fast enough. I probably should have stopped and said something witty like "You're following me aren't you?" (Wait..that's not witty) ... said something witty like "You should really just give up and ask me for a date you know." ( Actually, that's not really witty either. Let me just leave it at: ) I probably should have stopped and said something.

I would have, but I was too busy processing the fact that there was that cute guy I'd run into downtown twice yesterday and here he is again in London Drugs. And wait.. is he wearing the same thing as yesterday? Do I care? Can I still just barely see his tattoos hiding under his shirt? I can. I don't know about dating a guy with visible tats. My Mom would freak. My Dad would freak more. Oh my, he recognizes me, he totally does! Thank goodness I actually wore something hot out to pick up my photos when I'd usually just wear a t-shirt and sweats.* Hmm..he is cute isn't he. He seems nice. Nice smile. I'm so glad there's nothing embarrassing in my basket. I won't even go down aisles that have anything embarrassing in them today. Just in case.

And in the millisecond that all of that ran through my tiny, empty little brain, I'd already flashed you a huge smile and walked on down the aisle. I am SO COOL.

So anyway, hotstuff. Seeing the same cute chick randomly three times in two days? It's a sign. Some sort of sign. Like the "Manager's Special" signs they put out at London Drugs**. Sorry no rainchecks, limited time offer only. Say something next time. And then you could be a firsthand witness to the babbling craziness that is me. You lucky lucky guy you.


*the only reason I wasn't in sweats on the 5 minute run to the store and back is that I'm cleaning out my closet and trying to get rid of things I haven't worn in years. I stopped for a break wearing a cute shirt that I usually save for dates. Save yourself the trouble... I'm shaking my head at myself already.


**London Drugs is like Boots for you British folks. Or like.. uh... ( I actually don't know any US stores that are like London Drugs in the States...anyone? ) for you American folks.

No comments: