Friday 29 September 2006

Fitting

It seems fitting to me that I found this just after posting my previous post. I felt kind of bummed after my posting and then I found this on Technorati's "popular links." So to bring some balance, to even out my blog karma, to spread a little more love in the world, take a look at this. The Free Hug campaign. (Make sure you read the "about" segment on You Tube, it's a neat story)


Free hugs campaign. 

And yes, it made me cry. In a good way.

Now go hug someone! :)

PS. If it's not loading for you (blogger has been a bit under the weather lately) here's a link that should take you there.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG. I'm so glad I stumbled onto your blog! This video nearly brought me to tears too. That's beautiful!

Victoria said...

: )

Neat eh?

Slinger said...

Yeah this video does make the eyes misty a bit. That is really cool, thanks the link, I will bookmark it. It's amazing something so plain and simple can cause trouble, i tell ya, the world we live in these days...crazy.
Loved the somg too actually, will need to look at the Sick Puppies site too. Thanks Victoria!

P.S. - cool shot of the fog, i like it!

Slinger said...

Check this out too:

http://www.smh.com.au/news/music/freehug-man-speaks-out/2006/09/28/1159337257843.html

Victoria said...

Yeah, I was thinking of checking out the Sick Puppies too, that really is a big part of the video. And I'll check out the link, thanks! : )

ps Glad you like the fog! hee hee

Victoria said...

I was just watching this again... we really do need to love each other more. We're all in this together.