Friday 29 September 2006

It's Not That Easy Being Mean

Do you ever dislike someone the moment they walk in to the room?

I always feel badly when I do, so I make myself take the time to hang out with that person to try to change my initial feeling. It doesn't always help.

Sometimes I just don't gel with people. Especially people who feel they need to prove themselves and show everyone else how smart they are and how they're so much better than the rest of us. That doesn't work with my personality very well. Neither does a complete stranger mocking me.

I feel mean admitting that I don't like someone, but I guess, in reality, not everyone's going to like me either. Doesn't mean we can't all be nice and get along though, does it?

I wonder how many people dislike me as soon as I walk into a room?

1 comment:

Victoria said...

:)

True, Ryan. I do love a good smile.