Thursday 12 October 2006

I Totally Just Forgot What I Was Going to Say...

Note to self:
When you have something you'd like to say, an anecdote you want to share, a story you'd like to tell, or a comment you'd like to make... open up the compuer and get it down it right away. Don't "just call someone first" or tell yourself that you'll "totally remember it later" because, obviously you won't.

Note to my three readers:
It was something really smart and clever and interesting. It was going to totally blow your mind and enlighten you. I'm sure.

6 comments:

Ancelyna said...

I believe you!

Victoria said...

lol.. thanks!

Slinger said...

I believe you too! And maybe you will remember it later today and totally blow our minds!

dilling said...

When you remember it and it wakes you up out of a deep, peaceful sleep at 3am Monday morning, don't tell yourself you will remember it later and go back to sleep...you know that will happen...get up and blog right then!!!

Unknown said...

That happens to me all the time. Problem is when it happens I can't put it down somewhere cause I'm either at work, in class, or driving. I need to get one of those handy dandy digital recorder things...hrmmm

Victoria said...

slinger: nope, it's gone. Long gone. sigh.

dilling: I've totally done that! But for me it's usually waking me up at 1 am and then keeping me up til 3 writing it because I'm half asleep. lol

smd: I actually have a little notebook and pencil I keep in my purse now so that I can write myself notes that *usually* make sense when I look at them again later.
A handy dandy digital recorder thing sure would be nice though!!! And might be safer than me driving while trying to write. Ahem.