Sunday 15 October 2006

That's Just So Good


I was driving to pick up some chocolate (don't judge me, it was that kind of day) when my iShuffle switched over and started playing Pink Floyd's "Shine on You Crazy Diamond (Pts. I-V)"

How did I ever miss putting this song on my list of Songs That Are So Sexy I Could Die ?


Don't believe me? Give it a listen next time you're in a mellow mood. Maybe you'll have to sit in your car until the song's finished just like me.


If it doesn't do anything for you, let me know. I have a good couple of list of songs I find terribly sexy.*




*not that I'm actually one to put music on in the bedroom, that's not what I'm talking about. Just songs that somehow evoke sex. You know what I mean....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know exactly what you mean about Shine On, it always makes me want to be slow dancing with someone.

Although for me I could say almost every Pink Floyd song evokes something for me. I relate them all to my first "true love".

As for other sexy songs:
Chris Issac - Wicked Games
INXS - Never Tear Us Apart
Suzanna Vega - Caramel
Michelle Featherstone - Stay
The Fray - How To Save A Life

(those are just the ones that came up randomly in my playlist)

What are your "sexy" songs? I love finding new music. :)

Victoria said...

Ooooh, I'm going to check out some of your songs that I don't know!

Here are a few I'd recommend you check out... I'll stop myself after three or four! ;)

Red House - Jimi Hendrix
Hoochie Coochie Man - Eric Clapton
Chan Chan - Buena Vista Social Club
I've Been Thinking - Handsome Boy Modeling School
and one of my faves.... Tin Pan Alley- Stevie Ray Vaugh (mmmmmmmmmmm)

Victoria said...

ps. Pink Floyd is most excellent! :)

Anonymous said...

I'm absolutely with you on Pink Floyd and Jimi Hendrix. I think 'Hey Joe' is my favourite song in the world. I made a CD recently for a long drive I had to do, with Floyd and Hendrix on it, and learned a valuable lesson. Don't put music on a driving CD that makes you cry a little bit: it doesn't help your motorway vision.

Other songs that make me kick back and feel all Mmmmmm:

"Inner City Blues (Make Me Wanna Holler)" by Marvin Gaye
"Go Up Moses" by Roberta Flack

I'm not massively into soul/R&B, but those two stand out. For me, anyway. You might listen and think wtf?

Victoria said...

No, I know what you mean. I'm not a massive soul fan myself but sometimes it's just oh so right! : )

I'm gonna check those two songs out. I like Marvin Gaye and Roberta Flack so yay!

and yeah... Floyd... Hendrix... (Zeppeling for me) ahhhhhhhhhhhhh.