Sunday 1 April 2007

The Post in Which I Blame Everything on The Early Time Change


Sorry.

I'm not intentionally leaving you in the dark or anything, I just haven't managed to sit down and write anything coherent. It's the time change.

See, I had a great time with That Guy. And yes, he knows about this site and says I can write what I like about him. I think it's the time change that made him say that, though, I dunno.

And after that week, I immediately took off and had a great holiday. But, they hadn't changed over their time yet so that was kind of weird.

Then I had to come right back home and to work, which was extra hard with the time change.

So, I'm working on it...getting back into work and my routines, that is. After I've adjusted to the time change, it'll be all good, I promise.

I'll figure stuff out soon, and as soon as I do? You'll know too.

Unless, of course, my post gets eaten up by the time change.

That'd suck.

4 comments:

dilling said...

Wait, there was a time change? That explains so much....

McGone said...

I think you're just stalling... now that you may not be a Single Girl, you are having an existential crisis. ;)

Victoria said...

Dilling, two things.

1. Yes. I know! Silly time change!

2. Did you know that if you try to type out your name but your fingers are on the wrong keys it will come out as "Dukkubg"?

Yeah.

Victoria said...

McGone: NUH UH!