Saturday 7 July 2007

07/07/07


Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!

No, not mine, sillies!

Probably not yours either, unless there's been a lot going on while I've been computer-less.

But apparently, today is THE wedding day, of, like, the century due to the popularity of the date. What with the fact that it's all sevens today. And that's, like, a lot of people's favourite/lucky number.

And probably the fact that it's July. Which, you know, is, like, wedding season.

And it's a Saturday and stuff.

But still.

I saw a thing about it in the paper and everything, and like, this one place alone? Is having, like, four weddings just today? And, it's like so cool!

And it seems to be making me speak like a teenager.

But, whatever, right?

I just think it's a totally cool day today. Better than last year's Day of Doom, right?

Plus, I like the number seven.

I also like the number nine.

Hmmmmm.....

Anyone up for an 09/09/09 wedding?

I kid, I kid.




Maybe.

10 comments:

McGone said...

I'm hoping a bunch of computer programmers marry each other on 10/10/10

Victoria said...

LOL

Anonymous said...

I assume 01/01/01 didn't work out very well in the snow.

Victoria said...

lol!

I wonder how many people thought of that one? ; )

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, what kind of beer is being served at the reception? (laugh tomorrow)

Happy Se7en.

Victoria said...

Lucky brand, of course! heh

Jonathan Beckett said...

This is linked in to the whole conspiracy thing about numerology, isn't it.

Lots of hoaky belief systems take advantage of numerology too - DaVinci style codes and cyphers...

Victoria said...

Er.... maybe???

I thought it was just more that people like the number seven : )

Anonymous said...

Superstition associated with numbers is huge in
society to say the least. In oriental culture,
the pronounciation of the number 4 sounds like
"death". Even the corporate world fears this
number. Take for example, the naming schemes for
their digital cameras.

Canon Powershot G1, G2, G3, -> G5, G6, G7
Canon Powershot S1, S2, S3, -> S5
Fujifilm DSLR S1pro, S2pro, S3pro, -> S5pro
Konica-Minolta Z1, Z2, Z3, -> Z5, Z6
Panasonic FX1, FX2, FX3, -> FX5, FX7, FX8, FX9, FX10
Panasonic LZ1, LZ2, LZ3, -> LZ5, LZ6, LZ7

I'm just glad they're not as fanatical about
the number 8, calling it Canon Powershot G8,
G88, G888, G8888, etc..

Victoria said...

Hmmmm....... interesting! One of those things I'd probably never have noticed if you hadn't pointed it out : )