Thursday 5 July 2007

Ooof

Look. Pretty colours!

It's kind of summer here, which is awesome, except that for some weird reason the particular part of the building I work in is so. damn. cold. I'm actually wearing long sleeves and sweaters.

And then getting into my car and roasting for the whole drive home.

It's kind of amusing.

I'd say more, but in a nutshell, I am at home today sidelined with a bit of a tummy bug and due to the gravol my brain's a bit fuzzy so the thinking's not really going that well.

I'm on a borrowed computer for a few more days so hopefully I'll be able to stay awake long enough to catch you up on what's going on around here.

Like, the email I got from a guy I used to work with who "was reminded,when he saw me last, that he finds me attractive" which, you know, might be cool if he hadn't asked my friend out first.

Or something.

I think I need a nap again. Yus.


UPDATED TO ADD: I just this moment got off the phone with Apple. If we ignore the fact that it took them four days to return my call we can at least be happy that they've approved the repair of my broken bits. Er. My laptop's broken bits. My bits are just fine, thank you very much! So, now it's just up to the repair dudes to get through their "backlog" and fix my baby snookums waptop all better! Yay. And then I promise I'll back everything up right away. And then catch y'all up.

PS. See? I TOLD you!

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Hi, me again. Just filling in the empty comment spot!

La la la la laaaaaaaaaah!