Tuesday 31 July 2007

Things I Wonder

Which do I miss more? Not having had a boyfriend to frolic and laugh with in High School or in University?*

Why does banana flavour taste so icky when bananas themselves taste ok?

How is it that the hint of a smell can bring back memories in a very physical way? Will I ever be able to smell diesel fuel again?

Why do I keep seeing that same woman almost every time I go to the gym? It's not as if I'm on that regular a schedule. Is she at the gym three or four times a day and I just happen to run into her or what?

What is the deal with cats?

How do so many bad movies get made?

Why did I ever take book advice from that woman in Costco?



*Oh, I had a boyfriend in University but there wasn't much frolic-ing or laughing.

3 comments:

Michael Colvin said...

You know I love banana flavoured things, especially milkshake. But I find eating banana's a bit of an ordeal. If they are the slightest bit overipe I want to vomit.

And what is the deal with cats?
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CATS?
Anybody?
;)

The Ex said...

As the resident crazy cat lady, I'm happy to answer any questions you have! However I still don't know what is up with cats.

Victoria said...

Tod, I'm with you on the ripe thing. I prefer my bananas with just a hint of green, actually. And I can not eat bruises! GAH!

The Ex, maybe that's why people like cats? Because know one knows what's up with them? hehe