Tuesday, 31 July 2007

Things I Wonder

Which do I miss more? Not having had a boyfriend to frolic and laugh with in High School or in University?*

Why does banana flavour taste so icky when bananas themselves taste ok?

How is it that the hint of a smell can bring back memories in a very physical way? Will I ever be able to smell diesel fuel again?

Why do I keep seeing that same woman almost every time I go to the gym? It's not as if I'm on that regular a schedule. Is she at the gym three or four times a day and I just happen to run into her or what?

What is the deal with cats?

How do so many bad movies get made?

Why did I ever take book advice from that woman in Costco?



*Oh, I had a boyfriend in University but there wasn't much frolic-ing or laughing.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tod said...

You know I love banana flavoured things, especially milkshake. But I find eating banana's a bit of an ordeal. If they are the slightest bit overipe I want to vomit.

And what is the deal with cats?
WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH CATS?
Anybody?
;)

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:05:00 pm  
Blogger The Ex said...

As the resident crazy cat lady, I'm happy to answer any questions you have! However I still don't know what is up with cats.

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:08:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Tod, I'm with you on the ripe thing. I prefer my bananas with just a hint of green, actually. And I can not eat bruises! GAH!

The Ex, maybe that's why people like cats? Because know one knows what's up with them? hehe

Tuesday, July 31, 2007 2:03:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.