Wednesday 8 August 2007

Who Me?

Hi! Did you like that last post? The one that had a weird title and then nothing?

Yeah, that was blogger showing me just how much it loves me by posting something I hadn't even started writing.

Oh, and then allowing me to finish the post and store it in my drafts all the while NOT TELLING ME IT HAD POSTED A NOTHING.

Cursity curse curse curse!



But anyway, how are you?

And while we're talking about you, why don't you go watch this before they make it unavailable too. Just try not to get completely frustrated by the awkward camera coverage. Wait, was that just me?

5 comments:

Likalia said...

I really did like that last post it was quite thought provoking. ;)

I actually saw that dance on tv when I was in Victoria, my girlfriend I was staying with was a SYTYCD fan, so we watched it. I really like Sabra, Danny and oh and Sara, Lacey is a good dancer but her attitude annoyed me somehow.

OH NO, am I a SYTYCD fan!?! Thank goodness I don't have tv anymore...:)

Victoria said...

*evil laugh* Another convert! *evil laugh*

I like Sabra and Lacey (although I'm also not sure about her attitude at times) my Mom loves Danny and I miss Sara and Dominic. :(


Shall we never speak of this again?

;)

Delton said...

Cool dance. I used to run sound for dance shows in college & always appreciate the talent it takes to do this stuff. I watch the show once in a while, but didn't see this, so thanks for sharing.

And by the way, hi! I followed you over from Slinger's blogroll.

Laura said...

Hehe yeah, more fans :) I loved this dance too. I love Sabra and Pasha, I've liked them about evenly throughout the season but now I think Sabra is pulling ahead in the race for my affections. Haha. I'm rootin' for her and I think she's going to win!! I like Lacey too but the judges nailed the problem with her in a recent criticism: "You are very professional, but never personal."

I miss Dominic too :(

Victoria said...

Hi Delton, nice to meet you! *points to Delton, see? He knows what he's talking about people!* : )

Laura: I so wanted Dominic to go further : ( I've said Lacey from the start but right now I think it's a fairly open game. Almost definitely a woman though, I think.