Thursday 13 December 2007

Heh

It's a rainy Sunday evening and I decide that after the gym I should pick up some milk and crazy glue. (I know, it's an odd combination, but I bought someone a cute Christmas ornament and the top popped off so I figured I'd glue it back on. Plus, I ran out of milk. I may have purchased chocolate too, I'm pretending that I can't remember, but you know I did!)

As I leave the store the guy coming towards me is checking me out so I decide, what the heck, I may as well return the favour and see if he's cute. And as we're doing the whole "hey hot stuff I'm checking you out" thing we both realize that we, in fact, know each other (fairly intimately!) and while he keeps on walking with his girlfriend we exchange amused "Hey! How are you? Good!"s with each other and keep on walking.

I find myself terribly amused by the whole thing, partly because it reminded me that I have good taste in guys (dude is hot) and because I never thought this guy was the most trustworthy and there he was checking me out while wandering around with his lady friend. Oh, and because it means I'm still super hot even after sweating it out at the gym on a Sunday night.

Go me!

8 comments:

Jen Wilson said...

haha ... that's great! and a bit awkward.

Victoria said...

Giggle

The Single Girl said...

kinda weird ... but mostly great that you were checked out and checking out in return.

Good for you!

Victoria said...

It was more funny than weird actually

: )

Jenn O'Neil said...

yayyy Victoria! Go you!

Yvonne said...

Too funny! And awesome as well!

Alexandra said...

Funny! And a self-esteem boost never hurt anyone!

Victoria said...

Heh.