Wednesday 5 December 2007

Hmmmmm....


OK, so this is a little odd...

When I turned off comment moderation, I made sure that Blogger was sending your comments to my email so that I could see that I had a new comment and respond. (I love comments, yay!)

But today only every third or fourth comment is getting forwarding. It's odd.

I'm hoping that it's just a glitch today, but if for some reason I don't respond or say anything to a comment from you, it's not that I'm ignoring you, it's that I didn't know it was there. ( I don't love not knowing I have new comments, boo!)

So yeah. Here's hoping it sorts itself out.

8 comments:

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I, apparently, didn't get either of my blog's comments from yesterday at all. Weird. I didn't even think to check because I just had no time yesterday, that is, until you posted this;>

GF Girl said...

I'm having the same problem - I was getting comments and then all of the sudden no comments - I changed the email they get sent to and everything... hmmm

The Single Girl said...

I am having the same problem and I do moderate my comments. I think it is a problem with blogger.

Alexandra said...

Blogger problem for sure. Seems to work today though.

Victoria said...

OK. Blogger problem almost certainly... but not yet fixed pour moi!

Victoria said...

This is a test! (Of the system) (Not of you!)

GF Girl said...

mine's working now *knocks on desk*

Victoria said...

Hmmmmm, I'm going to knock on wood with you Jenn!
*knocks on own head*

Tyler, it did make me smile! : )