Saturday 22 December 2007

When The Bell Tolls One, God Bless Us Everyone


"I don't know anything,
I never did know anything,
But now I know,
That I don't know,
All on a Christmas morning...
I must stand on my head!"



"What an intelligent boy. A remarkable boy!"



Best. Movie. Ever.



I love the idea that we can all become who we're meant to be if we could just "come to our senses" and realize that's it's not about money but about love and caring.



If I'm not around in the next few days I hope that you're making very merry with your family, friends, loved ones, or whoever you're surrounding yourselves with right now.

Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas, Best of the season to you.


Love and joy to you and yours.

15 comments:

dilling said...

A very merry Christmas, Victoria.

Victoria said...

You too Dilling!
: )

Michael Colvin said...

Have a good Christmas Victoria, from Me & G. :)

Alexandra said...

Merry Christmas!

Victoria said...

Merry Christmas T & G! (oooh, that makes me think of a G and T! ) : )

You too Alexandra! : D

Laura said...

Have a wonderful Christmas V :)

Victoria said...

You too sweetie!

Jenn O'Neil said...

Happy Christmas Victoria - hope Santa is good to you!

xo
Jenn

Victoria said...

You too Jenn!

McGone said...

Back attcha, V.

Susie said...

Merry Christmas!! Hope it's fabulous :)

Angella said...

Merry Christmas!!!

Victoria said...

Thanks you guys! Have good ones kay?

Jonathan Beckett said...

A quote I rather like from a rather famous book...

"And what would you like Tiny Tim?"
"I like all of 'em"
"All of 'em?"
"Well you said I couldn't have none of 'em, so I thought I might as well like all of 'em"
"Tim, you are a gentleman and a philosopher"


Dickens is fantastic.

Victoria said...

Totally!