Saturday 19 April 2008

Oh Fudge

I just hung out with Bird again and now I'm all re-kerfuddled.

Kerfuddled? Sure.

I made sure I put up some, let's call em "emotional safety walls", while we were hanging out but now that somehow feels even weirder. Or maybe it's just that I'm finding out that he's a real person and not the imaginary version of him I've created and that's what's weird.

Anyway, it's weird. And I just want to call him up and say "Dude, we need to talk." But, yeah, not gonna do that.

Not today anyway.

4 comments:

Jenn O'Neil said...

aaahhhhh Careful there Victoria. We need more info! What was the conversation about? What was the tone of the conversation? Was he acting strange at all???

These are things I need to know before I make any more comments!!

Victoria said...

Wait... what conversation?

Now I'm confused. But... I was up at 5 am this morning so the confusion may just be me.

Anonymous said...

Kerfuddled.

That is a GREAT word.

:)

Victoria said...

Tee hee! Thanks :)