Saturday 26 April 2008

Ohmigoodness!

I don't even know where to start because I had two good conversations yesterday and one of them was with the nicest girl ever and one was with Bird and I can't find the time to sit down and write about it because once I get started I won't even be able to stop and plus I started spring cleaning and now my apartment's got stuff all over and I still have to get to the gym and get to my friend's house by seven and so I may never be able to write another post again because it's all just stuck in my head and can't come out, eeeeee!

Updated quickly to add: No, Bird and I aren't dating, I'm preemptively telling you that, we just clarified a few things and I feel better.

4 comments:

Laura said...

You are so cute when you spaz out. Bird doesn't deserve you. Look forward to hearing bout your conversations when you get around to posting!

Victoria said...

*giggle*

Thanks!

And, no, he probably doesn't deserve me. Maybe. Probably. Most likely.

;)

McGone said...

No time for punctuation, Dr. Jones!*

*Sorry, I went with an Indiana Jones reference there.

Victoria said...

Thanks for clarifying that, dude.