Saturday, 26 April 2008

Ohmigoodness!

I don't even know where to start because I had two good conversations yesterday and one of them was with the nicest girl ever and one was with Bird and I can't find the time to sit down and write about it because once I get started I won't even be able to stop and plus I started spring cleaning and now my apartment's got stuff all over and I still have to get to the gym and get to my friend's house by seven and so I may never be able to write another post again because it's all just stuck in my head and can't come out, eeeeee!

Updated quickly to add: No, Bird and I aren't dating, I'm preemptively telling you that, we just clarified a few things and I feel better.

4 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

You are so cute when you spaz out. Bird doesn't deserve you. Look forward to hearing bout your conversations when you get around to posting!

Saturday, April 26, 2008 5:37:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

*giggle*

Thanks!

And, no, he probably doesn't deserve me. Maybe. Probably. Most likely.

;)

Saturday, April 26, 2008 6:00:00 pm  
Blogger McGone said...

No time for punctuation, Dr. Jones!*

*Sorry, I went with an Indiana Jones reference there.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 9:49:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Thanks for clarifying that, dude.

Sunday, April 27, 2008 10:41:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.