Friday, 8 August 2008

And on the Eighth day...

I set this post to publish at 8:08.

Because it's 08/08/08 today

And that's pretty cool, methinks!

So I took this photo to accompany this post (because I don't have photos of anything else that had an 8 in it) and then I played around with it because I never do that with my photos and wanted to see what it would look like and, well, I'd bet you it took me 8 minutes to play around with this photo to get it to look like this! (Or, maybe not, but wouldn't that be cool?)

In the spirit of all things 8 today, I'm going to tell you 8 random things about me that I may or may not have already told you. I forget.

1. I don't like having coloured nail polish on my fingers. It's all good on my toes, but when I put any colour on my fingers it looks weird to me. I love it on other people but not on me.

2. I once had a bedroom that was painted sky blue. I loved it.

3. I don't like fishing.

4. I've never seen The Godfather.

5. The only fantasy/dream I've ever had about a wedding is that my dress would have a train as long as Lady Diana's.

6. I wanted to grow up and be famous. Either as an actor, ballerina, or horse trainer.

7. I'd like to try being a guy for a day. Just to see what it's like.

8. I crack my ankles and toes. Sometimes.

4 Comments:

Blogger Likalia said...

Happy 08/08/08! :)

I've never seen the Godfather either.

(Oh and I was just wondering this morning why you were reading something that wasn't Breaking Dawn, which I myself will be starting tonight and quite probably finishing.)

Friday, August 08, 2008 6:44:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Happy 08/08/08!

And the Breaking Dawn "story" is quite funny. I'd told myself that I could wait for a while and then caved and ordered it and then it took FOREVER and I just got it so am going to start it myself any minute now. EEEEE!

Friday, August 08, 2008 9:16:00 pm  
Blogger Alexandreena said...

I think you should definitely see The Godfather!

Saturday, August 09, 2008 5:11:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Some day, for sure!

Saturday, August 09, 2008 11:07:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.