Wednesday 24 September 2008

The Truth Is

- Work's too busy and exhausting right now
- I'm pulling 10 hour days
- The trees are just barely starting to consider the fact that fall's approaching
- I may possibly be addicted to Dexter, the Riches, and Weeds since my co-spy introduced me to a tv streaming site.
- I got all caught up on your blogs this weekend. Which meant I got behind in my work. D'oh!
- I dreamt I gave birth to a baby boy
- I really don't eat enough protein day to day
- I've decided I like red (seedless of course) grapes better than green ones
- Seeing/hearing the snowbirds this weekend made me very grateful I don't live in a war-torn country where that kind of noise would be constant (and scary)
- Lying down in a freshly laundered bed after a really hard day is one of the best feelings in the world
- I love my bed

4 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

I love my bed too! It used to drive me nuts when I was living with my X and I would wash and iron the sheets and make the bed and then he would get in it first! Argh. I am so glad I live alone now.

Celebrate Woo-Woo said...

I'm totally in agreement on the grapes. I don't know why I ever used to love the green ones so much; red are way better!

I currently loathe the bed that we're stuck with while in transition to the house. It's sad when you're tired but dread going to bed because you know you won't get any rest there.

dilling said...

I Heart Dexter...
is that wrong of me? I mean, he is serial killer and all....

Victoria said...

EB, it's a total benefit of living alone: smooooooth clean sheets! :)

Woo-woo, high five on the grapes! And sorry about the bed situation :/

Dilling, you're SO totally allowed. (Just ignore the serial killer part!)
;)