Tuesday, 4 November 2008

Know How Sometimes a Song Just Gets Inside You?

Yeah, this one's being played over and over and over, both in my head and on my stereo.


John Mayer - Dreaming With A Broken Heart

And not because I have a broken heart or anything. I'm not even that sad right now and some people may feel this is a sad song. It's just sitting so very perfectly with me right now. Songs just do that every once in a while. And when they do? I like to share.

This song's been a favourite of mine ever since this:


Dreaming With A Broken Heart - SYTYCD

Dance, dance, dance, dance, dance. I love you.



PS To my 'Merican friends: Good luck with your election today.

2 Comments:

Blogger Likalia said...

I loved this song the moment I heard it, and even more after they danced to it.

I've never thought of it as sad though, the lyrics are I guess, either way a great song. I am loving his 'I Don't Trust Myself(With Loving You)' at the moment. :)

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:19:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

I guess I just figured people would think it was a "sad" song due to the whole "broken heart" thing ;) I've never felt it was sad, so much as heartfelt and beautiful.

Somehow I missed out on this whole album, and it took SYTYCD to show it to me. I'll have to check out the one you mentioned now! Thanks :D

Tuesday, November 04, 2008 6:31:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.