Tuesday 4 November 2008

Tears of Joy

And a heart filled with hope for what will be.

Well done America. Well done.



Yes We Can - Barack Obama Music Video

Updated with a PS:  I know not everyone is pleased with the results of this election and I know some of my readers (read: friends) may be upset because politics are personal and I understand that.  I try *not* to talk about politics here (or religion for that matter) but to not talk about this historic moment would feel false to me.  So, if I'm rubbing you the wrong way, I apologize.  

9 comments:

lexiloo said...

i'm thrilled to be an American right now!

writer80 said...

Thank you! I'm so proud of us right now...we can stop being the "bully country" and start looking people in the eye when we say we're American. :)

Anonymous said...

it's a new dawn for america.
lets hope to see positive changes!

i'm from malaysia,
and i'm glad obama won.

Michael Colvin said...

Congratulations! :)

McGone said...

Thanks. We try to help out where we can.

Victoria said...

Writer, it's awesome!

d, totally!

Tod, it's good, eh?

McGone, you done good y'all ;)

dilling said...

holy sh@t
that's awesome

dilling said...

and thanks for sharing...i just totally stole it for my post, k?
thanks.
bye

Victoria said...

Dilling, I've been "singing it" all day! Yes we can.

Steal away, spread the awesomeness!!!!! :D