Wednesday, 19 November 2008

Ta Da!


So, do you remember how I had a bunch of (spy work) stuff that I brought home to do last weekend? And how it was important and had to get done and all that?

Well, I brought that stuff home again this weekend (plus some more, because spy work's like that) and do you want to know what I managed to do this weekend?

Are you ready? I'm happy to announce that I managed to (drum roll please) . . .

clean my stove rings!

Um. Wait. That's not what was supposed to happen.

Curses.

Procrastination wins again.*



*To be fair, I did a bit of the work. Just not as much as I might have. sigh.

2 Comments:

Blogger lexiloo said...

how do you clean those darn stove rings? mine are disgusting and it would be a *great* procrastination activity!!!

Thursday, November 20, 2008 8:47:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Wellllll, let me help you procrastinate, er, I mean let me help you clean! I soaked em, and then scrubbed them and then soaked them and then scrubbed them. And it helped when the thing I was scrubbing with had some "grit". An S.O.S pad might have been nice, but I didn't have any! :)

Thursday, November 20, 2008 4:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.