Wednesday 19 November 2008

Ta Da!


So, do you remember how I had a bunch of (spy work) stuff that I brought home to do last weekend? And how it was important and had to get done and all that?

Well, I brought that stuff home again this weekend (plus some more, because spy work's like that) and do you want to know what I managed to do this weekend?

Are you ready? I'm happy to announce that I managed to (drum roll please) . . .

clean my stove rings!

Um. Wait. That's not what was supposed to happen.

Curses.

Procrastination wins again.*



*To be fair, I did a bit of the work. Just not as much as I might have. sigh.

2 comments:

lexiloo said...

how do you clean those darn stove rings? mine are disgusting and it would be a *great* procrastination activity!!!

Victoria said...

Wellllll, let me help you procrastinate, er, I mean let me help you clean! I soaked em, and then scrubbed them and then soaked them and then scrubbed them. And it helped when the thing I was scrubbing with had some "grit". An S.O.S pad might have been nice, but I didn't have any! :)