Tuesday, 18 November 2008

Here's a Question for You

What do you do with a coloured colouring book?

Because I've been colouring.*

And I like it.

It's relaxing, I don't have to think (or, I can purposely not think because I have to focus on the colouring) and it makes a pretty thing when I'm done.

But what am I supposed to do with the book when I'm done?

It doesn't seem right to just recycle it, but it's not something I feel the need to keep.

So. What do you do with a coloured colouring book?




* "Grown up" colouring mind you, but colouring nonetheless. (I started with these from Yoga Journal and liked them so looked around and got some more!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Shelly said...

Hang them on your fridge!
Or frame them and give them for gifts :) Cheesy I know but still it may put a smile on someone's face.

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 10:22:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Could do! :)

Tuesday, November 18, 2008 4:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.