Tuesday 18 November 2008

Here's a Question for You

What do you do with a coloured colouring book?

Because I've been colouring.*

And I like it.

It's relaxing, I don't have to think (or, I can purposely not think because I have to focus on the colouring) and it makes a pretty thing when I'm done.

But what am I supposed to do with the book when I'm done?

It doesn't seem right to just recycle it, but it's not something I feel the need to keep.

So. What do you do with a coloured colouring book?




* "Grown up" colouring mind you, but colouring nonetheless. (I started with these from Yoga Journal and liked them so looked around and got some more!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hang them on your fridge!
Or frame them and give them for gifts :) Cheesy I know but still it may put a smile on someone's face.

Victoria said...

Could do! :)