Wednesday 24 December 2008

Travelling Monkeys


So something clicked in my head the other night (Monday night, I think it was) and I realized that although I'd imagined my week to be a lazy one filled with opportunities to write blog entries and post them at my leisure, the fact of the matter was that I was going to be on a ferry boat first thing Wednesday morning.

Um, so yeah. I'm on a ferry. Maybe even as you're reading this.

Or, maybe I'm already off and on the way to my brother's place.

Anyway, wish me good driving and good family time and good eating and I'll wish you all the same.

I should be back in a few days (weather and expanding waist bands permitting) so until then, have a Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah and a Joyful anything and everything else that you may be enjoying this week.

Lots of hugs,
Victoria (Who, as you're reading this, may already be eating chocolate)

Oh, and? Happy Christmas Eve! I hope Santa's good to you. See you in a few days.

3 comments:

Ms Behaviour said...

Every time I get on BCFerries, I think to myself, "am I prepared to die today?" Fortunately, I live my life doing as much as I possibly can every day so that I will have no regrets if I die tomorrow. But don't die Victoria! Post when you get home so I know you made it. Merry holidays :)

Victoria said...

Oh, I didn't die! :)

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you too!