Thursday 29 January 2009

Look, Shiny!


The main purpose (nay, the sole purpose!) of this photo is to distract you from the embarrassing story I'm about to tell you.

Although, it's really not that embarrassing, I just feel pretty dumb about it.

See, my brother's heading out of country for a month and since he has a PC and my parents have a Mac (yay Macs!) it was suggested they Skype while he was away instead of iChatting. (Which is a word I just made up, methinks)

So I went over to their place and helped them set up their Skype account. Turns out I'd already done this in previous years and they already had an account.

And the embarrassing thing is? I did too.

And had no idea.

So now I have a Skype account and have no recollection of my password or the email address I use to initially sign up.

Which means both my parents and my brother can Skype me but I'll never be able to answer because I don't know I exist.

Or something.

4 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

That's pretty funny (he says, while trying to look all understanding)

Victoria said...

It.... kind of is :)
(But thanks for looking understanding anyway!)

Ms Behaviour said...

Ha, I do that ALL the time!

Victoria said...

Whew, not just me! ;)