Wednesday, 28 January 2009

Letting it All Out

I was a ball of emotions last week and found myself sobbing and sobbing at what I thought was a very moving Grey's Anatomy episode.

I was so upset that I couldn't stop crying and since I had to get to sleep at some point to look decent for work the next day, I went on YouTube and watched Friends bloopers. (I'm not sure how I ended up watching them, just that I knew I needed something funny to watch and "Friends" stuff came up and from there I made it to bloopers and that totally made me smile)

So last night, I decided to just see what came up when I searched for "bloopers" in YouTube and I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't breathe at this little collection. Seriously, tears streaming down my face laughing.

I think the first clip and last clip were what really did me in. Enjoy!


 TV News Bloopers

8 Comments:

Blogger lexiloo said...

OMG!!! that was HILARIOUS! thanks for posting this funny on hump day!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 8:50:00 am  
OpenID reederscorner said...

I laughed out loud at the second clip - HAHAHAHA!!!

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 4:33:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Lexi, you're totally welcome!

Reederscorner, now I'm going to watch it again to find out what the second clip is, yay! :)

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:49:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Ooooh, that one! heh

Wednesday, January 28, 2009 5:50:00 pm  
Anonymous Single Girl said...

I loved that Grey's episode and cried too.

I can't believe you just talked about watching FRIENDS bloopers on You Tube...I watch them all the time when I need a good laugh!!! They are hilarious, even though I've seen many of them over, and over...and over :)

Saturday, January 31, 2009 7:58:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

We're Friends bloopers buddies! :D

Sunday, February 01, 2009 12:05:00 am  
Blogger Yvonne said...

oh lordie, the pigs just made my day. ;)

Thursday, February 12, 2009 2:46:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

Tee hee hee!

Thursday, February 12, 2009 7:07:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.