Wednesday 28 January 2009

Letting it All Out

I was a ball of emotions last week and found myself sobbing and sobbing at what I thought was a very moving Grey's Anatomy episode.

I was so upset that I couldn't stop crying and since I had to get to sleep at some point to look decent for work the next day, I went on YouTube and watched Friends bloopers. (I'm not sure how I ended up watching them, just that I knew I needed something funny to watch and "Friends" stuff came up and from there I made it to bloopers and that totally made me smile)

So last night, I decided to just see what came up when I searched for "bloopers" in YouTube and I laughed so hard I cried and couldn't breathe at this little collection. Seriously, tears streaming down my face laughing.

I think the first clip and last clip were what really did me in. Enjoy!


 TV News Bloopers

7 comments:

lexiloo said...

OMG!!! that was HILARIOUS! thanks for posting this funny on hump day!

Anonymous said...

I laughed out loud at the second clip - HAHAHAHA!!!

Victoria said...

Lexi, you're totally welcome!

Reederscorner, now I'm going to watch it again to find out what the second clip is, yay! :)

Victoria said...

Ooooh, that one! heh

Anonymous said...

I loved that Grey's episode and cried too.

I can't believe you just talked about watching FRIENDS bloopers on You Tube...I watch them all the time when I need a good laugh!!! They are hilarious, even though I've seen many of them over, and over...and over :)

Victoria said...

We're Friends bloopers buddies! :D

Yvonne said...

oh lordie, the pigs just made my day. ;)