Tuesday 27 January 2009

Looking Out For Each Other


I'm driving home from a spy gig last night when my co-worker and girlfriend Dee (she of cute single friend fame) calls me on my cell.

"Turn around and come back." she says. We were both at the same location and left at about the same time so I thought she might be having car troubles.

"Why, what's up?" I ask, angling my car to the side in order to pull a U-turn to head back.

"Seriously hot guys are running by, you have to come back and check them out. Seriously. So hot."

And that, my friends, is what friends are for.

10 comments:

Esperanza said...

ohh VICTORIA thanks for the smile :)

● C E L I N A ● said...

ha Ha! so were they hot enough to turn around for?

Dugout Daisy said...

Hah! I love it!!!

Victoria said...

You're welcome Esperanza :)

SG, they were! (and they were fast too!)

DD, *giggle*

dilling said...

Hahahaha...my best girlfriend(since we were four years old!) and I can still just stop dead in our tracks and say to each other..."8" "no!!!!7.5, at best!" We're rating men's butts in Levis(only Levi's, otherwise the ratings get too varied, we tried, believe me) as they pass us...
And yes, there have been a few 10s. And no, this did not start at age 4, but in our teen years...we're both 40 now and can send ourselves into hysterics when we are together again on a good day at the mall, or at the bar, or wherever....that IS ABSOLUTELY what friends are for!

Victoria said...

Dilling, that's awesome. And I love that you limit your rating to Levis due to the variation! Love it! :)

Jonathan Beckett said...

lol

Victoria said...

;)

Laurene said...

that made me smile. :] she reminded me of my girlfriends... who i haven't seen in so long now what with our college lives getting in between us.

Victoria said...

Awwwww! :)