Tuesday, 17 March 2009

I Like Sugared Cereal*


Have to head out of town for some secret spy stuff for a couple of days.

I should be back by Friday, so until then . . . play nice!

And, no, it's not snowing, I just thought the girl in the photo looked all mysterious.

You know, like me.

Looks around all shifty eyed and spy-like.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's day to those of you who celebrate it.

*No, the title doesn't have anything to do with anything either, I just couldn't think of anything to say and that was the first random thought that popped into my head.**


**I may be hungry.

4 Comments:

Anonymous FigJam said...

I'm a Fruit Loops guy myself, but I try to limit my indulgence to once or twice a week - mostly because I am so scared of my dentist and her judgemental ways. :)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 10:26:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

I'm pretty partial to Mini Wheats myself :)

Tuesday, March 17, 2009 11:06:00 pm  
Anonymous Texas Gal said...

Hi - I just stumbled on your blog from Alphafemale blog and think its great. Sorry for posting this as a comment, but I couldn't find a link to email you. I just read all about the Bird debacle in the fall and thought you might find this piece of insight helpful I also just discovered by a dating expert. It's helped me make sense of a lot of things.

http://www.advicefromasingledatingexpert.com/what-to-do-when-the-guy-youre-seeing-will-not-commit/2/

I like your posting so far!

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 10:25:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Hi Texas Gal :)

Thanks for the linky. I like the guy's quote about how men reveal themselves by actions. So true, but so hard to remember sometimes!

Thursday, March 19, 2009 10:53:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.