Tuesday 17 March 2009

I Like Sugared Cereal*


Have to head out of town for some secret spy stuff for a couple of days.

I should be back by Friday, so until then . . . play nice!

And, no, it's not snowing, I just thought the girl in the photo looked all mysterious.

You know, like me.

Looks around all shifty eyed and spy-like.

P.S. Happy St. Patrick's day to those of you who celebrate it.

*No, the title doesn't have anything to do with anything either, I just couldn't think of anything to say and that was the first random thought that popped into my head.**


**I may be hungry.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm a Fruit Loops guy myself, but I try to limit my indulgence to once or twice a week - mostly because I am so scared of my dentist and her judgemental ways. :)

Victoria said...

I'm pretty partial to Mini Wheats myself :)

Anonymous said...

Hi - I just stumbled on your blog from Alphafemale blog and think its great. Sorry for posting this as a comment, but I couldn't find a link to email you. I just read all about the Bird debacle in the fall and thought you might find this piece of insight helpful I also just discovered by a dating expert. It's helped me make sense of a lot of things.

http://www.advicefromasingledatingexpert.com/what-to-do-when-the-guy-youre-seeing-will-not-commit/2/

I like your posting so far!

Victoria said...

Hi Texas Gal :)

Thanks for the linky. I like the guy's quote about how men reveal themselves by actions. So true, but so hard to remember sometimes!