Saturday, 21 March 2009

Smooth Sailing


So don't hate me or anything, but I've already finished doing my taxes.

It's part of my mega-awesome "procrastinate until my work load falls over and maims me" plan. And so far it's working really well.

My taxes are done and my bathroom's never been cleaner. I didn't even know I had fake glitter eyelashes in there!

No, in all seriousness, I am getting some work done.

I'm just proud of being done my taxes too.

Updated to add: I forgot to wish you all a very Happy Spring!

6 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Organised chicks are hot ;)

I plan to have mine done in early June.

Sunday, March 22, 2009 2:00:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

lol

Sunday, March 22, 2009 9:35:00 am  
Anonymous movin' down the road said...

I wont tell you when I finished mine!!!

Sunday, March 22, 2009 4:58:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Kay ;)

Sunday, March 22, 2009 6:41:00 pm  
Blogger Yvonne said...

Er, I need to hate you for just a couple of seconds!
Okay, I'm done - we're good. ;)

Monday, March 30, 2009 1:58:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Eee hee hee!

Monday, March 30, 2009 5:35:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.