Monday 11 May 2009

Eight Hundred and Eighty Eight*


Driving home from my Mom and Dad's yesterday afternoon was awesome.

Partly because I'd had a lovely morning with my Mom, but really the highlight of the trip home was seeing other people on their way to see their Moms.

I must have passed four really big, tough looking guys holding a bouquet of flowers and I saw more than a few people carrying potted plants as well.

It just made me smile to know that, even if only for a couple of hours, so many Moms in Victoria were going to have a nice visit from their children and would have flowers and plants left over to look at when they left.

It just gave me an "awwww" feeling, and that's a pretty nice way to feel.




Hope you had a nice day yesterday too.





*Posts, that is! (cool, huh?)

2 comments:

Pursuit of Matching Accessories said...

The book you're reading is fantastic. :D

Victoria said...

Rocky Road? Yeah, it's fun! :)