Tuesday 12 May 2009

So Cool

I was at my physio yesterday when he said "Have I threatened to tape your shoulder before?"

And I laughed as I shook my head, because all I could picture was him getting out a roll of masking tape and taping my arm up against my body like some ridiculous prank.

But he decided it would be the best thing to do (in my ongoing, progressing really well thanks, car accident recovery) for my shoulder.

I sort of giggled through the whole thing, because he didn't tape anything to anything, but rather, used big strips of stuff that reminded me of the toe tape I used to use for pointe class, to, like, tape my shoulder down.

I felt crooked!

But man did it feel good after a couple of hours.

So good I actually slept with the tape on.

Weird, but true. And completely effective.

Awesome.

No comments: