Monday, 27 July 2009

The Truth Comes Out

If it hadn't been for Secret Agent Josephine (who, despite the name, isn't a co-worker of mine) and a link from her to Bethany's site where there was then a link to this, I would never have discovered that they've taken my life and turned it into a (seriously hilarious and awesome and new favourite holy smokes why have I never heard of this show before thank goodness I have two whole seasons to watch all at once now!) tv show.

It has been a little upsetting to find the show, because at no point did NBC *ask*if they could base a show on my life. I mean, sure, they may have changed her name to "Sarah" and died her hair blonde, but, seriously, it's completely obvious who the character is based on. I just can't believe I didn't notice I was being watched!



Chuck NBC Full Promo

6 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

How come Chuck never got a mention on your blog before? ;)

Monday, July 27, 2009 10:44:00 am  
Blogger Jonathan said...

Bang went my evening... off to track down an episode of this show and watch it - so that I might know you better :)

(ps sorry I haven't looking in on your blog for so long - I now have my Macbook back, so expect a deluge of comments, blog posts and other such idiocy from me)

Monday, July 27, 2009 12:26:00 pm  
Blogger Ms Behaviour said...

Excuse me, I have been Mrs Chuck Bartowski for well over a year now! Back off, get your own spy husband!

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:19:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dominic, I *am* a spy after all, can't tell you all everything! Oh, plus I only just discovered the tv show :)

I hope you like the show Jonathan, and I'm glad you got your Macbook back, yay! :D

Awww nuts Ms B. Can we share? Joint custody? No? *pout*

Monday, July 27, 2009 3:53:00 pm  
Blogger Likalia said...

Wait Chuck and I have been seeing each other for going on over TWO years now, and he never mentioned either of you. I am hurt. :(

Saturday, August 01, 2009 8:53:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh noes! Um... maybe they cloned Chuck and so we can all have our own?

Saturday, August 01, 2009 10:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.