Monday 27 July 2009

The Truth Comes Out

If it hadn't been for Secret Agent Josephine (who, despite the name, isn't a co-worker of mine) and a link from her to Bethany's site where there was then a link to this, I would never have discovered that they've taken my life and turned it into a (seriously hilarious and awesome and new favourite holy smokes why have I never heard of this show before thank goodness I have two whole seasons to watch all at once now!) tv show.

It has been a little upsetting to find the show, because at no point did NBC *ask*if they could base a show on my life. I mean, sure, they may have changed her name to "Sarah" and died her hair blonde, but, seriously, it's completely obvious who the character is based on. I just can't believe I didn't notice I was being watched!



Chuck NBC Full Promo

6 comments:

Dominic said...

How come Chuck never got a mention on your blog before? ;)

Jonathan Beckett said...

Bang went my evening... off to track down an episode of this show and watch it - so that I might know you better :)

(ps sorry I haven't looking in on your blog for so long - I now have my Macbook back, so expect a deluge of comments, blog posts and other such idiocy from me)

Ms Behaviour said...

Excuse me, I have been Mrs Chuck Bartowski for well over a year now! Back off, get your own spy husband!

Victoria said...

Dominic, I *am* a spy after all, can't tell you all everything! Oh, plus I only just discovered the tv show :)

I hope you like the show Jonathan, and I'm glad you got your Macbook back, yay! :D

Awww nuts Ms B. Can we share? Joint custody? No? *pout*

Likalia said...

Wait Chuck and I have been seeing each other for going on over TWO years now, and he never mentioned either of you. I am hurt. :(

Victoria said...

Oh noes! Um... maybe they cloned Chuck and so we can all have our own?