Tuesday, 28 July 2009

Aural and Visual

My thoughts right now are one big SYTYCD lyrical playlist. And then they're not.

Don't believe me? Trust me. One minute I'm all :


Winter Song - Sara Bareilles and Ingrid Michaelson

And


John Mayer - Slow Dancing in a Burning Room


Kate Bush  - This Woman's Work

Or singing along to this turned up full blast in the car


Bon Iver - Re: Stacks

And then I catch myself and remind myself that it's not all one sided, none of it and then, sometimes slowly, sometimes quickly, sometimes before I even know it it's all good.

More on this tomorrow. This post is long enough as is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.