Friday 28 August 2009

I'll Fly Away


Old Glory.

The hint has been not so subtly dropped that work's going to be getting busy busy in the next little while. Ok, it wasn't so much as a hint being dropped, it was more of the spy boss letting us know that there's gonna be some serious stuff coming down the line that will need us all to be on our A game.

And, so? I'm taking next week off.

I'm heading to the interior for some sun and surf and won't be around a computer for most, if not all of the week.

So I'll see y'all when I'm back and rested. Until then, keep on keeping on!

Hugs.

8 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Heading to the interior... sounds like a perfectly splendid idea (what am I saying? - am I turning into J M Barrie or something?)

Dominic said...

When the going gets tough... ;)

Victoria said...

Well, it is indeed a perfectly splendid idea and I hope to have a lovely time Jonathan! ;)

Dominic, when the going gets tough, the tough mentally prepare for it!

Dominic said...

Or, in this case, take the week off to avoid it ;)

Yvonne said...

Have a great trip!

dilling said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUC1rPCp1MU

dilling said...

of course, i'll fly away...has there ever been any doubt?

Victoria said...

Unfortunately, Dominic, I was only able to take the week off *before* it. :)

Thanks Yvonne!

Nice one Dilling :D