Tuesday 8 September 2009

Well, Hey


Happy Back to Work day y'all.

I hope you had a good Labour Day if you live in one of these there places what celebrate it.

I spent my yesterday, and the better part of my long weekend, for that matter, doing a whole lotta good old fashioned relaxing.

Now my brain's all "Wait, you want me to work? And, like, think and stuff?"

But that's ok. My trip was great, and I loved the couple of thunderstorms we got to see and I feel super relaxed (the massage I had yesterday probably helped, and I *know*, how awesome is a massage therapist who works on stat holidays?) and ready to plow through the rest of the week.

The fact that it's Beer Fest on Friday also helps.

But, enough about me.... how's you?





P.S. I kind of forgot it was September already, which may help explain why for the first time ever I forgot to pay my rent? Right?

4 comments:

Dominic said...

Welcome back!

This weekend, I discovered I still get seasick.

But I saw a ray skimming through the kelp shortly beforehand, so that was nice :)

Victoria said...

Thanks!

Well, the seasick part sucks. But the ray part is awesome! :)

the one in the back said...

Welcome back! Beer Fest?!

Victoria said...

Thanks! And, yes. ;)