Tuesday 27 October 2009

.

If you've flown, you've more than likely experienced turbulence.

If you've flown over particular places, or in particular weather, you'll know that there's turbulence, and then there's Turbulence with a capital T; the stuff that makes you grip the arm rests and hope.

I'm having a bit of turbulence in my life right now, but it's just the little t kind.

You know what I mean, right? Where things are bumpy and maybe tricky or uncomfortable or upsetting, but it's not major. You're ok, just need to get through it. It's handleable. No arm rests being gripped.

It's been a little rough at work for the strangest reasons.

My physical recovery from the car accident has backslid (do you backslide? or do you some other term?) and I'm in more pain than I have been in for a while.

Hanging out with a new guy, whether or not it's something that will turn into a friendship or a relationship or a "I knew this guy once"ship, still brings up emotions and "issues", for lack of a better term.

So just some minor turbulence. Should be flying through it soon.

Just a little bumpier than usual.

9 comments:

Esperanza said...

ugh...im living through the same type of turbulence on the GUY FRONT :/

Likalia said...

Can I have your turbulence, because my life is feeling a little too stable at the moment. I'd love a little guy turbulence. :)

Hope yours settles soon. *hugs*

Victoria said...

Well, hope you fly through it soon Esperanza :)

Likalia, I tried to throw some turbulence your way but it all just floated up into the air! ;)

Narami said...

Just de-lurking to say, I identify. And I wish you a smooth flight soon.

Victoria said...

Thanks Narami :)

(And thanks for de-lurking, that's awesome! YAY!)

Vijay Eswaran said...

Just dropping by and say hi..
Lovely blog.

Victoria said...

Well, thanks Vijay :)

Yvonne said...

{{hugs}} ;(

Victoria said...

Thanks Y