Friday 23 October 2009

When?

I was joking with someone yesterday that no one told us how to grow up and when did all this life stuff happen and how is it that we're suddenly dealing with kids and mortgages and marriage and real life grown up stuff, aren't we just still sixteen sitting in the parking lot at lunch, waiting for the bell to go so we could be one class closer to the weekend?

It's funny. But it's not.

When did I become an adult? Can I change my mind? Can I get a refund and go back to simpler times. . . things?

Huh.

6 comments:

Kanadisches Mädchen said...

Ahh, I'm so happy to know I'm not the only woman in the world who feels that way. I'll be 32 in three weeks but I'm still 22 in my head and I think I'll keep it that way! Keep up the great work V!

Victoria said...

:D

Ms Behaviour said...

Hey, happy birthday KM! I'll be 32 in two weeks :)

Victoria said...

Happy birthday in two weeks Ms B!

(And you too in three MK!) :D

Jonathan Beckett said...

You really want to go back to your parents telling you what to do ?

Victoria said...

Hmmm, that's a good point. . .