Wednesday 18 November 2009

Recycling is Good for the Environment


After re-finding yesterday's post, I kept on revisiting November 2006 (I really should read my archives one of these days. Sometimes I'm pretty darn funny.) and I found this post, which I decided to re-do, this time, allowing/forcing myself to give two word answers.

Feel free to join in in comments or on your own blog!

Yourself: Currently happy
Your partner: Still waiting
Your hair: Shoulder length
Your mother: Brings smiles
Your father: Very funny
Your favorite item: Not sure
Your dream last night: Don't remember
Your favorite drink: Still Bellinis
Your dream car: Sleek silver
Your dream home: Does exist
The room you are in: My favourite
Your ex: Got married
Your fear: Not knowing
Where you want to be in ten years: Relaxing happily
Who you hung out with last night: Good people
What you're not: Very hungry
Muffins: Can't eat
One of your wish list items: More books!
Time: Is relative
The last thing you did: Ate Skittles
What you are wearing: Bath robe
Your favorite weather: Sunny warmth
Your favorite book: So many!
Last thing you ate: Those Skittles
Your life: Happily great
Your mood: Pretty neutral
Your best friends: Super people
What are you thinking about right now: Typing this
Your car: IS AWESOME!
What are you doing at the moment: Lying down
Your summer: Coming soon?
Relationship status: Not exactly
What is on your tv: Turned off
What is the weather like: Cold rainy
When is the last time you laughed: Last night

4 comments:

cocoa_no_gogo said...

What the hell?

After an extended period of time, I came back to your blog only to discover you wallowing in the past and at a loss for new things to say. :)

Have you been missing me?

What the hell?

Victoria said...

COCOA!!!

Where have you been? I thought you'd been abducted by aliens or run away with a circus or something.

So, yes, absolutely been missing you.

The wallowing in the past/loss for new things to say was really all just due to the fact that you hadn't commented in so long I had no will to blog anymore.

Wait.. what the hell?

cocoa_no_gogo said...

Well now you shall have excuses none; so let's pick it up a notch :)

Do you believe in ghosts, Victoria?

Victoria said...

Mayyyyybe.