Wednesday, 18 November 2009

Recycling is Good for the Environment


After re-finding yesterday's post, I kept on revisiting November 2006 (I really should read my archives one of these days. Sometimes I'm pretty darn funny.) and I found this post, which I decided to re-do, this time, allowing/forcing myself to give two word answers.

Feel free to join in in comments or on your own blog!

Yourself: Currently happy
Your partner: Still waiting
Your hair: Shoulder length
Your mother: Brings smiles
Your father: Very funny
Your favorite item: Not sure
Your dream last night: Don't remember
Your favorite drink: Still Bellinis
Your dream car: Sleek silver
Your dream home: Does exist
The room you are in: My favourite
Your ex: Got married
Your fear: Not knowing
Where you want to be in ten years: Relaxing happily
Who you hung out with last night: Good people
What you're not: Very hungry
Muffins: Can't eat
One of your wish list items: More books!
Time: Is relative
The last thing you did: Ate Skittles
What you are wearing: Bath robe
Your favorite weather: Sunny warmth
Your favorite book: So many!
Last thing you ate: Those Skittles
Your life: Happily great
Your mood: Pretty neutral
Your best friends: Super people
What are you thinking about right now: Typing this
Your car: IS AWESOME!
What are you doing at the moment: Lying down
Your summer: Coming soon?
Relationship status: Not exactly
What is on your tv: Turned off
What is the weather like: Cold rainy
When is the last time you laughed: Last night

4 Comments:

Blogger cocoa_no_gogo said...

What the hell?

After an extended period of time, I came back to your blog only to discover you wallowing in the past and at a loss for new things to say. :)

Have you been missing me?

What the hell?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 1:50:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

COCOA!!!

Where have you been? I thought you'd been abducted by aliens or run away with a circus or something.

So, yes, absolutely been missing you.

The wallowing in the past/loss for new things to say was really all just due to the fact that you hadn't commented in so long I had no will to blog anymore.

Wait.. what the hell?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 4:56:00 pm  
Blogger cocoa_no_gogo said...

Well now you shall have excuses none; so let's pick it up a notch :)

Do you believe in ghosts, Victoria?

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 6:47:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Mayyyyybe.

Wednesday, November 18, 2009 7:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.