Thursday, 19 November 2009

It's Like I'm Psychic

As I thought, I am heading out of town for a few days on semi-spy related business. (See how I'm trying to throw you off the track there? That's some darn good spy training in action right there my friends!)

I should be back Monday-ish, so in the meanwhile, I'm going to have to ask you guys to hold the fort down around here. Or, is that just "hold the fort"? Wait. I can't leave without the right cliché in place!

(Uh oh, Google says both, now what do I do?)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Dominic said...

Over-insure the fort and burn it down?

Thursday, November 19, 2009 9:15:00 am  
Blogger Jordan said...

I'll hold them both

Thursday, November 19, 2009 12:52:00 pm  
Anonymous Chris said...

We got it covered girl. You go on your "spy business".. ;)

Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:36:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Dominic, then the fort would be gone!

Jordan, that'd work I guess.

Thanks Chris! :D

Thursday, November 19, 2009 4:51:00 pm  
Anonymous Dominic said...

Yes, but so would the ambiguity!

Friday, November 20, 2009 8:08:00 am  
Blogger Jordan said...

haha! I have trained hands :D

Friday, November 20, 2009 11:59:00 am  
Blogger Raz said...

I always say to my friends that I'm a ninja. They don't believe me, so my ninja identity goes unnoticed. I win.

Saturday, November 21, 2009 5:54:00 am  
Blogger Victoria said...

True enough Dominic, true enough ;)

That's true too Jordan!

Raz, you SO win! Awesome.

Monday, November 23, 2009 10:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.