Friday 18 December 2009

Look For The Girl With The Sun In Her Eyes But She's Gone*


We're going to have a staff Christmas party tonight. A bunch of spies and their spouses sitting around and having a blast together.

Because let me tell you, we're people who have a lot of steam to blow off.

And I think we invite spouses to limit the amount of spy talk that takes place, although some is inevitable.

What I'm looking forward to is the rumour I heard that someone's bringing Rock Band.

After a drink or two, I make a mean lead singer.

I've just never quite figured out the drums.

I'll leave that up to some other spy!

And, yes, I have a designated driver getting me home, so don't you worry.

Happy Friday, y'all!



* (Beatles, of course)

6 comments:

Chris said...

Have a great spy Christmas party Victoria! I had mine today and it was good. Take care!

Victoria said...

I will, am just on my way! Glad you had a good one! :)

Ms Behaviour said...

Sooo... maybe when I move to the left coast, I can play the drums for ya?

Victoria said...

How the heck did you learn to do that, it's all like SO HARD

dilling said...

we used...shhhhhhhhhh..
operation reindeer after our Christmas party....
nobody sang, thank goodness.

Victoria said...

;)