Thursday, 17 December 2009

Won't Escape My Attention*

John Mayer has a twitter account that I check in with every once in a while (My favourite twitter account to check is actually Sundry's, but that's a whole other post.) Last week, he made a comment that's stuck with me ever since. I have it up on a sticky note and I keep looking at it. It's stuck itself in my psyche. It's a truth I'm going to keep on reminding myself:

For all the times we punish ourselves, very few times have we actually done something wrong.




* (Tears for Fears)

2 Comments:

Blogger Single and Picky said...

he is a funny tweeter - sometimes completely irreverent and other times surprisingly deep

Thursday, December 17, 2009 3:25:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Totally. :)

Thursday, December 17, 2009 6:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.