Thursday 4 March 2010

Away


Have to head off for a couple of days for reasons that I could tell you but would then just have to wipe your memory so really it's best I don't tell you (unless I already told you and wiped your memory and you just don't know it because I'm just that good.)

Should be back in a few days-ish, so meanwhile play nice and someone tidy up after yourselves. I've left the emergency numbers on the fridge if you need to call someone.

I think I've gone insane. That's ok, right?

4 comments:

Esperanza said...

hahaha adorable ;)
totally men and black of you.

Victoria said...

Oh that's right! I forgot they did that :)

dilling said...

just try and wipe my memory...no matter how much day to day i forget? i remember every mundane detail and every memorable moment of my life in dreams....both a gift and a curse

Victoria said...

Oooooooh, cool.