Thursday, 4 March 2010

Away


Have to head off for a couple of days for reasons that I could tell you but would then just have to wipe your memory so really it's best I don't tell you (unless I already told you and wiped your memory and you just don't know it because I'm just that good.)

Should be back in a few days-ish, so meanwhile play nice and someone tidy up after yourselves. I've left the emergency numbers on the fridge if you need to call someone.

I think I've gone insane. That's ok, right?

4 Comments:

Blogger Esperanza said...

hahaha adorable ;)
totally men and black of you.

Thursday, March 04, 2010 12:31:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oh that's right! I forgot they did that :)

Thursday, March 04, 2010 5:31:00 pm  
Blogger dilling said...

just try and wipe my memory...no matter how much day to day i forget? i remember every mundane detail and every memorable moment of my life in dreams....both a gift and a curse

Thursday, March 04, 2010 10:51:00 pm  
Blogger Victoria said...

Oooooooh, cool.

Friday, March 05, 2010 11:45:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Please don't steal stuff from here, it's not nice. But leave a comment, why don't cha? And drink more water. It's good for you.

P.S. If you think you know me? You probably don't. If you're sure you know me? Pretend you don't. I'll never admit I know what you're talking about anyway.

P.P.S. All this stuff is copyright from then til now (Like, 2006-2017 and then some.) Kay? Kay.