Monday 8 March 2010

Pants on Fire

So, er, this gluten eating thing seems to have turned me into a less than honest person.

You see, I was driving past a McDonalds the other night and although I haven't missed McD's in my gluten-free time, I was suddenly struck by the urge to drive in there and get me some really unhealthy indulgence foods.

Because I was feeling rather giddy, I ordered a cheeseburger Happy Meal and some McNuggets. And then for some reason, I told the guy that it was "hard to remember what everyone wanted."

Um. Even though I was ordering just for me.

I'm not sure if I didn't want him to know I wasn't getting the Happy Meal (with toy thank you very much) for a kid or if I didn't want him to know I was going to eat a cheeseburger AND the McNuggets all by myself, but dude, I lied. To the cashier at McDonalds.

This food freedom is apparently going to my head. What's next? A life of crime starts somewhere. You'll stick with me through prison though right?

5 comments:

dilling said...

i don't think you'll like the food in prison....so don't get caught.

"Julie" said...

hahah, i did the same at starbie's yesterday. Instead of a non-fat skinny latte, I got a caramel macchiato AND a piece of pumpkin loaf! yeah....

Victoria said...

Oooh, Dilling, good point!

Julie, I won't tell if you don't!

Chris said...

I doubt that lying to the McD's drive thru person is going to lead to you going to jail. But if it does, I'll come visit you.. haha

Victoria said...

It's kind of a gateway crime Chris!