Saturday 20 March 2010

Bass-Ackwards


So I've said it here before, every single time it's happened since I started this blog I think, but I'm going to say it again; yes for the second time in a week. . . I do not like the time change.

I'm not hungry when it's the time I'm "supposed" to eat and I'm not tired when it's the time I'm "supposed" to go to bed and I'm certainly not ready to get up when my alarm clock insists is when I'm "supposed" to.

I swear, I've just gone through this entire week being confused by how late it is and how did it get to be that time already and then being not tired in the evening but super exhausted and unable to get out of bed in the morning and seriously? Why is this so much harder to deal with than jet lag?

4 comments:

FigJam said...

".....it's happened since I starting this blog......"

This time change thing has even sent your grammar for a loop. Perhaps a restful weekend will help. :)

Victoria said...

Hmmm, should that have been "since I been done starting this blog"? or "since I done started this blog"?

(sneaks off to fix it) :)

But yes, here's hoping for a restful week!

dilling said...

is it bedtime yet?

Victoria said...

Apparently.
Sigh.