Monday 22 March 2010

My Life According To Garp. Er. Zep.

Dilling, (who is one of those who stumbled upon my blog way back when and has kept on stumbling ever since) (which I always find very cool), first did this awesome thingy a while ago and I've thought about it ever since.

So, here goes:

Using only song titles from ONE ARTIST, answer these questions...try not to repeat a song title, it's a lot harder than you think! Repost as "My Life According to (Band Name)"


PICK YOUR ARTIST:
Led Zeppelin baby!

ARE YOU MALE OR FEMALE:
Living Loving Maid ( She's Just a Woman )

DESCRIBE YOURSELF:
Whole Lotta Love

HOW DO YOU FEEL:
Ten Years Gone

DESCRIBE WHERE YOU CURRENTLY LIVE:
Down by the Seaside

IF YOU COULD GO ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD YOU GO:
Going to California

YOUR FAVORITE FORM OF TRANSPORTATION:
Stairway to Heaven

YOUR BEST FRIEND IS:
All My Love

YOU AND YOUR BEST FRIENDS ARE:
Celebration Day

WHAT'S THE WEATHER LIKE:
The Rain Song

FAVORITE TIME OF DAY:
In the Evening

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A TV SHOW, IT WOULD BE CALLED:
No Quarter

WHAT IS LIFE TO YOU:
Good Times Bad Times

YOUR CURRENT RELATIONSHIP:
Bring It on Home

YOUR FEAR:
Babe I'm Gonna Leave You

A FOND MEMORY:
Night Flight

WHAT IS THE BEST ADVICE YOU HAVE TO GIVE:
Your Time Is Gonna Come

THOUGHT FOR THE DAY:
What Is and What Should Never Be

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
In My Time of Dying

YOUR SOUL'S PRESENT CONDITION:
The Battle of Evermore

MOST FAITHFUL COMPANION:
Heartbreaker

YOUR MOTTO:
Nobody's Fault but Mine



Fun, eh?

2 comments:

Jonathan Beckett said...

Oh... this is good :) I forsee half an hour this evening consulting track listings in iTunes...

Victoria said...

Yay! :)