Saturday 27 March 2010

Happy


One of my favourite things about Spring is the sound of robins.*

Robins singing to themselves and each other in the morning and evening.

I just love it.

To me, it's always meant warm weather and sunshine and being outside.

I don't know how common robins are around the world, so I don't know who else wakes up and falls asleep to them on Spring and Summer days, but it's awesome and so comfortingly familiar.

What means Spring to you?



*From about 25-35 seconds in is the call I most often hear.

4 comments:

Single and Picky said...

I do love the robins - spring to me is the first time I can really open the windows in the house, clean, and then fill it with flowers - it's like a mini rebirth.

Also I was wondering if you don't mind, you had mentioned way back when that you don't have soy, and if memory serves me correct you don't drink dairy, what have you chosen? I ask because I've had to give up soy, and I can't drink cow milk and almond, hemp and rice milk don't really do it for me.

Victoria said...

Ahhhhhh, windows..... clean.... flowers.... ahhhhhhh!

And,I go with goat milk! (I don't know if it'll work for you though because it's got lactose in it I think)

the one in the back said...

Allergies. Nuff said.

Victoria said...

Awww nuts. That doesn't sound like much fun :(